Privacy and cookies policy
This website collects some personal data of users through the form “contacts” and cookies. We inform you that the data provided by filling in the “contacts” form of www.indaginiemisteri.it will be treated in compliance with the art. 13 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 and the current European legislation (GDPR) concerning the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 2016/679).
Who is the Data Controller?
Samuele Corrente Naso, C.F. CRRSML86R25A773A, via dei Mandorli 8 – Diamante (CS), Italy
is the data controller of the personal data of users on www.indaginiemisteri.it
Principles on the protection of personal data
As owner of the data processing of www.indaginiemisteri.it , I undertake to follow the following principles:
- Personal data is processed only for lawful purposes and for legitimate reasons, in respect of the rights of visitors and users of this website. If requested, all information available on the processed data will be provided.
- Data processing is always limited to the purposes of the request.
- The data collected are only those strictly necessary.
- Data processing is limited to a strictly necessary period of time.
- I undertake to guarantee the accuracy and respect of your data, as well as to ensure its confidentiality.
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to know if your personal data has been processed;
- what data is collected
- how they are collected
- for what purpose and by whom they are processed.
- Right of access: you have the right to access to your personal data, request and obtain a copy of the personal data that has been collected.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data which you consider inappropriate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: you have the right to request the cancellation of personal data. This does not include the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Right to object to automated processing: you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a readable format.
- Right to request the intervention of the Control Authority
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to revoke any consent for the processing of your personal data.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the user’s rights, users can send a registered letter to the address indicated above or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What data are processed?
Information provided voluntarily
This information may include: your e-mail address, your name. This is the data strictly necessary to offer you a navigation service on this website. The optional sending of electronic or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated above involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, in order to respond to the requests sent, and possibly other personal data voluntarily included in the message. The user is solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent.
The information that users of the website make public through the services and tools made available, are provided by them voluntarily and knowingly, exempting the www.indaginiemisteri.it website from any legal responsibility. The legal obligations, in fact, are the responsibility of the interested parties, who must first verify that the data entered are in compliance with current regulations.
Information collected automatically
These are data that are automatically stored in the server log file logs.
- the operating system used by the access system
- browser types and versions used
- Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- web page of the visitor’s origin and destination (referral)
- the country of origin
- the date and time of access to the website
- any other similar data
In any case, they are anonymous information that are mainly used to improve the experience of visitors or website users.
If you have an account and access this website, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, different cookies will be set to save your login information and screen viewing options. Login cookies last two days while cookies for screen options last a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. It expires after 1 day.
Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The contents incorporated by other websites behave in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
Displaying content from external platforms
Some services allow you to view the contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of www.indaginiemisteri.it. If such a service is installed, it is possible that, even if it is not used, the service collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
www.indaginiemisteri.it incorporates videos and YouTube plugins, managed by Google. The page operator is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. Although videos are embedded to prevent cookies from functioning (www.youtube-nocookie.com) it is possible that, by visiting a page on the website with a YouTube plug-in, a connection to YouTube servers will be established. In these cases the YouTube server is informed on which pages of the website you have browsed.
If you have signed in to your YouTube account, YouTube will associate your browsing behaviour with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
Personal data provided by users will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation. The data will be processed with IT tools both on any type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
The data collected from this website is processed at the web hosting data center Aruba S.p.A., where the website www.indaginiemisteri.it is allocated. Web hosting is responsible for processing data by processing data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Registered office Aruba S.p.A.
Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG)
P.IVA 01573850516 – C.F. 04552920482
Period of conservation
The personal data collected are stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art. 5, GDPR) or based on any deadlines established by law.
Purposes of the processing of personal data collected
The personal data collected will be used with the consent of visitors or users of this website. Data are collected for the following purposes:
- respond to user requests (acquisition of the sender’s address)
- security purposes (IP address). Such data will never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor transferred to third parties, nor crossed with other data.
Personal data may also be used to fulfill the obligations deriving from the law or for the cases provided for by the law.
With whom we share your data
The data collected will never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor given to third parties, nor crossed with other data, except for legal birth obligations.
The data controller of the www.indaginiemisteri.it website makes every effort to keep personal data safe. As regards communication and data transfer, secure protocols are used (such as HTTPS). Where possible, the data is always processed anonymously. The services and plugins of this website are constantly updated to prevent possible vulnerabilities or cyber attacks. Whether this should happen, I will send a notification of violation to the competent authorities within the time frame established by the current privacy legislation.
In the event of violations relating to your rights or interests, you will be immediately informed.
If you have registered an account on this website, remember to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the website visited. They are stored on the computer’s hard disk, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
The law states that it is possible to store cookies on your device if these are strictly necessary for the functioning of a site. Your consent is required for all other types of cookies. There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary in order to browse the website, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, performing statistical analysis, understanding which sections of the site are of most interest to users or offering a personalized visit to the website.
This website uses technical cookies and does not use profiling cookies.
Technical cookies can be installed without prior consent of the users, it is sufficient to provide an appropriate information. Technical cookies are divided into persistent cookies and session cookies.
- persistent cookies: they are not automatically destroyed when the browser is closed; they remain up to a preset expiration date.
- session cookies: they are automatically destroyed when the browser is closed
Profiling cookies are installed on the user’s terminal only with prior consent. Profiling cookies are used to track user navigation and create profiles on habits, tastes, choices, etc. Through them it is possible to transmit to the user advertisements related to the tastes expressed while browsing online. www.indaginiemisteri.it does not use profiling cookies.
How do cookies work?
Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. The next time you return to the site, your browser will read the cookie and send the information back to the website.
How can I manage cookies?
You can remove one or all cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings.
How can I express consent to the installation of Cookies?
You can manage your cookie preferences directly in your browser, so as to prevent third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is possible to delete the cookies already installed, including the cookie in which the consent to their installation is saved. Below are cookie management addresses for some browsers:
Cookie storage time
Session cookies expire as soon as the browser is closed. Persistent cookies have longer expiration dates, which can reach a few years.
Changes to this privacy statement